3 weeks of photos compressed

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I felt lost and sad and unhappy and miserable the last 3 weeks as I took this new challenge and after realising that is not what i want so i quickly pull the handbrake and make a u-turn and quickly mend the situation and Thank GOD Im back to the old me... 

During that period only manage to took few photos.... 

3 ♥s


sweet booboo


flower

Lantana Camara

I dont know the name of this flower... but the first time
I saw this flower is at KLCC long lonnnnngggg time ago...
so I decided I shall named it KLCC flower!! hehehhe



Jack jack...


Lil' Angel... pls watch over me



Maru wanna be... XP


really old typewriter that caught my eyes at 1 of the shops in Sunway



"PPPPFFFTTTHHHH" said Tommy Owen's 



Pink Lady








a fren's baby kitty named Win
just passed away this morning....
Truly sad coz just saw her 2 weeks ago... 
played with her... really sweet lil' kitty... 
RIP baby... you're in better place now... 

ohh if you lonely.. or just wanted to make more frens..
go find my kitties... just call out  for 
boy chik, Pong, Aries, Fifi or Didi.. 
they should be in a group..
they'll take care of you...
And pls tell them i miss them too...


0 comments:

Post a Comment