Multiple Photo Entries - Part 1

Friday, February 1, 2013

I know.. no excuse... but been busy.. 
with my mom who's not doing well.. 
she develop a condition where 
she cant remember things. 
Its not senile.. but worst than that... 
but i dont want to disclose it here..
well... thats on my mom
As for my cat Omey.. his pet name.. 
his real name is Tommy 
keeps having seizures and 
was confirmed that he has nerve problems and nothing much can be done... 

ON THE BRIGHT SIGHT.. 
got my cammy.. my new shiny cammy.... 

so enjoy my perspective of the world around me.. 
AS I SEE IT.... 

Note: photo taken using Iphone 4 

Ohh... I love instagram.... you can follow me here


Somewhere in Shah Alam...


Pancake house: House Burger... 


 
M&M Clock....



need I say more??? =_=


Antique fan regulator




Coffee.... coffee... coffee


Half boiled egg that my mister ♥ very much


Mr IRONMAN!!!



Mr SNOWMAN!!



Lamp Post to: NARNIA...


 Beautiful Frangipani from Sis Hanie's Garden 


Leaving them behind, I'm soooo moving forward



Happy New Year 2013!!!


Old Skool Calculator

The new version / perception of the Oldtown coffee house


Mock Paddy field at MAHA 2012.. 
but that's a real Paddy tree..


Pretzel..



Dont be fool... its not coffee.. but Hot Chocolate


Big Teddy


Let the PORSCHE be with me!!



Fancy chocolatey pizza @ VIVO


water bottle



Do Not Cross the YELLOW barrier


0 comments:

Post a Comment